Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting into RTC Programs

Would you like to study at RTC in the future? Some programs require a GED or High School Diloma, but many don't. How to find out? Go to RTC PROGRAMS and pick a program. Then, click on "Requirements". It will say a diploma is recommended or required. If it is "recommended", you don't need one, if it is "required," you do.
One thing to keep in mind is, ALL Allied Health professions MUST have a high school diploma or GED - it's the law. MANY OTHER RTC COURSES say diploma/GED RECOMMENDED, but they are not REQUIRED.

So -- a level 4 and above student can enter the welding program or accounting program or culinary arts program without a diploma. A level 4 and above student become a phlebotomist in ONE QUARTER but a dipolma/GED is required. If you don't have one, you can take the GED test or study for the test in our GED program.

No comments:

Post a Comment